Switch Dallas is looking for volunteers who are full of energy, extroverted, and are interested in working with Young Adults in DFW to help motivate them for their future.
April 7th and 8th of 2023 we are looking for a handful of qualified volunteers to team up with Switch Dallas at the Dallas Museum of Art. Our volunteers will be leading a small-group of five or six young adults through several activities which are aimed at revealing each individuals strengths on a social, professional, and personal level. Our volunteers will act as guides and motivators for our young adults throughout these two days of fun and personal growth.
We want you to gain the professional and humanitarian/non-profit experience that you desire. Psychology, Sociology, Social work, and Education majors are encouraged to apply.
This specific opportunity is unpaid, but for exceptional volunteers, there may be opportunities for long-term paid volunteering with Switch Dallas.
Please use these links to read more about us and this opportunity.
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality with a passion for working with young adults
- Ability to engage and motivate individuals in a positive and supportive manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working with young adults or in a group setting preferred
- Majors in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Education, or related fields are encouraged to apply.